Inhibition of scaling water of Tiznit region by "LEVALLÂ®10".
AbstractCombating the formation of calcium carbonate deposits in potable water pipes presents a challenge for water treatment systems, The use of inhibitors is one of the best techniques to prevent or delay the formation of these deposits. It is therefore essential to find a new generation of scale inhibitors, which is distinguished, on the one hand, by a better inhibiting effectiveness of calcium carbonate, and, on the other hand, by their ecological effect due to the respect of health and environment norms.
- S. Ben-Aazza, A. Hadfi, M. Belattar, R. Aba- Aaki, N. Hafid and A. Driouiche; "Study of the scaling of water pipelines in the region of Tiznit"; J. Mater. Environ, 2016. Volume 8, Issue 5, 1756-1761.
- S. Ben-Aazza, A. Hadfi, M. Belattar, N .Hafid, A. Driouiche ; ‘’ Characterization of Scaling Power of Tiznit Region Waters’’ ; Journal of
Water Resource and Protection, 2017, 9, 339-344.
- 3- M. Belattar, A. Hadfi, S. Ben-Aazza, N. Hafid; A. Driouiche, J. Mater. Environ. Sci., 2018, Volume 9, Issue 5, Page 1582-1587.
- H. Roques, â€œStudy of the kinetics of precipitation of calcium carbonate- Thesis, Toulouse (1964).
- L. Dedieu, C. Hort, A. M. Domingues, M. Rola, H. Roques, â€œContribution to the study of the scaling phenomenons. General points and the L.C.G.E. method of studyâ€. Tribune de l'eau, 1994. 47, 3-19.
- C. Hort, A. M. Domingues, C. Rabut et H. Roques," Contribution to the Study of Scaling Phenomena. 2nd Part: The Kinetics of Crystal Growth", Tribune de l'eau, 1995. 48; 31-46.
- A. Hadfi, S. Ben-Aazza, M. Belaatar, N. Hafid, A. Driouiche, "Study of the Inhibitor Scaling Effect of the Agricultural Water by a Phosphate Fertilizer", Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 2015. 7; 1234- 1241.
- T. Ogino, T. Suzuki, K. Sawada, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta., 1987, 51, 2757-2767.
- Hadfi A., Thesis, University Ibn Zohr Agadir, (2012).
- L. Ying, Z. Yongtao, C. Ting, W. Xuebing, Q. Xintong, C. Haiyan, D. Jianguo, L. Baosheng, Am. Mineral., 2015, 100, 2323'2329.
- A. Vahabi, A.A. Ramezanianpour, H. Sharafi, H.S. Zahiri, H. Vali, K.A. Noghabi, J. Basic Microbiol., 2013, 53, 1'7.
- A. Hadfi, S. Ben Aazza, M. Belattar, S. Mohareb and A. Driouiche, Mediterr. J. Chem., 2018, 7(4), 272-285.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).