The dielectric and electrical proprieties of Ethylcarbazole family based copolymer
AbstractThe dielectric and electrical proprieties of Ethylcarbazole family based copolymer such as Poly(Ethylcarbazole-Terphenyl) (PEcbz-Ter), Poly(Ethylcarbazole-Anthracene) (PEcbz-Ant) and Poly(Ethylcarbazole-Furan) (PEcbz-Fur) were investigated over the frequency range from 1 kHz to 2 MHz. The dielectric constant ε'r for (PEcbz-Ter), (PEcbz-Ant) and (PEcbz-Fur) pellets was found to decrease as the frequency increases and it was recorded a value of 11 7 , 11 6 and 7 6 respectively at 1 kHz. The dielectric loss was investigated and have a value below 1% at 11 kHz, which is suitable for several energy storage applications.
- S. Bi, C. Lu, W. Zhang, F. Qiu, F. Zhang, Two-dimensional polymer-based nanosheets for electrochemical energy storage and conversion, J. Energy Chem., 2018, 27, 99-116.
- M. Wagner, T. Rębis, O. Inganäs, Enhancing charge storage of conjugated polymer electrodes with phenolic acids, J. Power Sources., 2016, 302, 324-330.
- F. Yang, C. Li, J. Zhang, G. Feng, Z. Wei, W. Li, Methylated conjugated polymers based on diketopyrrolopyrrole and dithienothiophene for high-performance field-effect transistors, Org. Electron. Phys. Mater. Appl., 2016, 37, 366-370.
- G. Zhang, R. Peng, P. Li, X. Wang, H. Lu, J. Yu, L. Qiu, Organic thin-film transistors based on thieno[3,4-c]pyrrole-4,6-dione conjugated polymer via oxidative polymerization, Synth. Met., 2013, 180, 73-78.
- O. Ninis, R. Kacimi, H. Bouaamlat, M. Abarkan, M. Bouachrine, Theoretical studies of photovoltaic properties for design of new Azo-Pyrrole photo-sensitizer materials as dyes in solar cells, J. Mater. Environ. Sci., 2017, 8, 2572-2578.
- H. Bouaamlat, O. Ninis, M. Abarkan, M. Bouachrine, DFT and TD-DFT studies of alkyl-substituted oligopyrroles for optoelectronic devices, J. Mater. Environ. Sci., 2017, 8, 2651-2656.
- A.T. Seyhan, Y. Göncü, O. Durukan, A. Akay, N. Ay, Silanization of boron nitride nanosheets (BNNSs) through microfluidization and their use for producing thermally conductive and electrically insulating polymer nanocomposites, J. Solid State Chem., 2017, 249, 98-107.
- L. Valentini, I. Armentano, J. Biagiotti, A. Marigo, S. Santucci, J.M. Kenny, AC conductivity of conjugated polymer onto self-assembled aligned carbon nanotubes, Diam. Relat. Mater., 2004, 13, 250-255.
- G. Garbay, L. Muccioli, E. Pavlopoulou, A. Hanifa, G. Hadziioannou, C. Brochon, E. Cloutet, Carbazole-based π-conjugated polyazomethines: Effects of catenation and comonomer insertion on optoelectronic features, Polymer., 2017, 119, 274-284.
- R.A. Irgashev, N.A. Kazin, N.I. Makarova, I. V. Dorogan, V. V. Malov, A.R. Tameev, G.L. Rusinov, A. V. Metelitsa, V.I. Minkin, V.N. Charushin, Synthesis and properties of new π-conjugated imidazole/carbazole structures, Dyes Pigments., 2017, 141, 512â€“520.
- A. Iraqi, I. Wataru, Preparation and Properties of 2, 7-Linked N -Alkyl-9 H -carbazole Main-Chain Polymers, 2004, 442-448.
- J. Oriou, F. Ng, G. Hadziioannou, C. Brochon, E. Cloutet, Synthesis and structure-property relationship of carbazole-alt-benzothiadiazole copolymers, J. Polym. Sci. Part Polym. Chem., 2015, 53, 2059-2068.
- M. Arbatti, X. Shan, Z. Cheng, Ceramic-polymer composites with high dielectric constant, Adv. Mater., 2007, 19, 1369-1372.
- W. Wan, J. Luo, C. e. Huang, J. Yang, Y. Feng, W.X. Yuan, Y. Ouyang, D. Chen, T. Qiu, Calcium copper titanate/polyurethane composite films with high dielectric constant, low dielectric loss and super flexibility, Ceram. Int., 2018, 44, 5086-5092.
- P. Brochu, Q. Pei, Advances in dielectric elastomers for actuators and artificial muscles, Macromol. Rapid Commun., 2010, 31, 10-36.
- Y. Shi, L. Huang, A.K. Soh, G.J. Weng, S. Liu, S.A.T. Redfern, A scaling law for distinct electrocaloric cooling performance in low-dimensional organic, relaxor and anti-ferroelectrics, Sci. Rep., 2017, 7, 1-9.
- H. Sadki, M.N. Bennani, K. Alimi, M. Bouachrine, Synthesis and Characterization of New Electroluminescent Material Based on Carbazole , and Terphenyle, 2014, 3, 11600-11611.
- Moha, Council for Innovative Research, J. Adv. Chem., 2014, 10, 2146-2161.
- C.J. Mathai, S. Saravanan, M.R. Anantharaman, S. Venkitachalam, S. Jayalekshmi, Characterization of low dielectric constant polyaniline thin film synthesized by ac plasma polymerization technique, 2002, 35, 240-245.
- O.E. Sherif, DFT calculations, electrical and thermal properties of unsubstituted triphenylformazan, Int. J. Electrochem. Sci., 2015, 10, 9751-9765.
- G.M. Treich, S. Nasreen, A. Mannodi Kanakkithodi, R. Ma, M. Tefferi, J. Flynn, Y. Cao, R. Ramprasad, G.A. Sotzing, Optimization of Organotin Polymers for Dielectric Applications, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces., 2016, 8, 21270-21277.
- G.E. Pike, ac Conductivity of Scandium Oxide and a New Hopping Model for Conductivity, Phys. Rev. B., 1972, 6, 1572-1580.
- S.R. Elliott, Temperature dependence of a.c. conductivity of chalcogenide glasses, Philos. Mag. B., 1978, 37, 553-560.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).