Vibrational study and thermal behavior of dihydrogenotriphosphate trihydrate of 4-aminobenzoic acid and its anhydrous new form fertilizer type NP
AbstractChemical synthesis methods and IR spectrometry studies are reported for an organic triphosphate (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10.3H2O and its anhydrous new form NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10. The hydrate compound (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10.3H2O was synthetized by the ion-exchange resin method. The dehydration of (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10.3H2O leads at 130°C to (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10 crystallizing in the triclinic system with space group P 1 (Z = 2) [a = 14.566(6) Å, b = 6.866 (1) Å, c = 6.445 (6) Å, α = 112.36 (3) °, β = 94.51 (1) °, γ = 95.94(7) °, and V = 587.98 (1) Å3 ]. Merit’s figures are M (10) = 91.9 and F (10) = 55.6 (0.0032, 56). Its thermal behavior and kinetic study were studied by using thermal analyses TGA and DTA techniques between 25 and 600°C.
- S.I. Akberova, New Biological Properties of p-aminobenzoic Acid Biol Bull Russian Acad Sci., 2002, 29: 390-393.
- N. Benali-Cherif, F. Allouche, A. Direm, and K. Soudani, Hydrogen bonding in 2-carboxy-anilinium dihydrogen phosphite at 100 K, Acta Cryst E, 2009, E65, 0064-0065
- N. Benali-Cherif, F. Allouche, A. Direm, and K. Soudani, Hydrogen bonding in 4-carboxyanilinium Dihydrogenphosphate, Acta Cryst E, 2007, E63, 02272-02274
- N. Benali-Cherif, F. Allouche, A. Direm, and K. Soudani, 4-Carboxyanilinium hydrogensulfate, Acta Cryst E, 2007, E63, 02054-02056
- N. Benali-Cherif, A. Abouimrane, K. Sbai, H. Merazig, A. Cherouana and L. Bendjeddou, p-Carboxyphenylammonium dihydrogenmonophosphate Monohydrate, Acta Cryst E, 2002, E58, 0160-0161
- J. Chékir-Mzali, S. Elgharbi, K. Horchani-Naifer, M. Ferid, Synthesis, vibrational characteristic and luminescence properties of Er3+in HNH4ErP3O10, Optical Materials, 2017, 37, 188
- A. Charaf, I. Fahim, EL. M. Tace, M. Tridane, M. Radid and S. Belaaouad, Physico-chemical studies of CuNa3P3O.12H2O, crystallographic characterization of CuNa3P3O and quantum chemical calculations of The PO105- ion, Phosphorus Research Bulletin, 2010, 24, 83.
- I. Fahim, A. Kheireddine, M, Tridane, and S. Belaaouad, Chemical preparation and XRD data for a new triphosphate CuNaP3O10 and two cyclotriphosphates SrRbP3O9Â·3H2O and SrRbP3O9, Powder Diffraction, 2011, 26 (1), 78-81.
- I. Fahim, M. Tridane and S. Belaaouad, Physico-chemical studies of MgNa3P3O10.12H2O, XIIÃ©me Rencontre Marocaine sur la Chimie de l'Etat Solide (REMCES XII), MATEC Web of Conferences, 2013, 5, 04035.
- M. Tridane, I. Fahim, S. Benmokhtar and S.Belaaouad, Structural modifications from NiNa3P3O10.12H2O to NiNa3P3O10 new triphosphate during the dehydration process, Phosphorus Research
- A. Jouini and A. Durif, Utilisation des résines dans la prÃ©paration des phosphates condensés, C R Acad Sci., 1983, 297 II, 573-578,
- M. Belhabra, S. Zerraf, A. Kheireddine, K. El Kababi, A. atibi, M. tridane, M. Radid, and S. Belaaouad, Chemical preparation and crystallographic characterization of BaCsP3O9.2H2O, (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10.3H2O10 and it is corresponding anhydrous, (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10, Am. J. innov. res. Appl. sci., 2017, 4(6), 223-229.
- K. El Kababi, A. Atibi, R. Lamsatfi, S. Zerraf, I. Fahim, M. Tridane and S. Belaaouad, Chemical Preparation, XRD Data and IR Studies for an Organic Triphosphate and Its Anhydrous New Form (NH3C6H4COOH)3H2P3O10, International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, 2016, 3(3), 302-305.
- I. Fahim, A. Kheireddine, S. Belaaouad, Sodium tripolyphosphate (STPP) as a novel corrosion inhibitor for mild steel in 1 M HCl, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, 2013, 15(5-6), 451
- A. Kheireddine, M. Tridane and S. Belaaouad, Chemical preparation, the kinetics of thermal behavior and infrared studies of Pb3(P3O9)2.3H2O and Cd3(P3O9)2.14H2O, Mediterr. J. Chem., 2013, 2(4), 549-568
- A. Atibi, K. El Kababi, M. Belhabra, S. Zerraf, M. Tridane & S. Belaaouad, Chemical preparation, crystal structure and vibrational study of a new dihydrogenotriphosphate trihydrate of 4-aminobenzoic acid fertilizer type NP, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2018, 71(21), 3510-3520
- M. Samsonowicz, T. Hrynaszkiewicz, R. Swislocka, W. Lewandowski, Experimental and theoretical IR, Raman, NMR spectra of 2-, 3- and 4-aminobenzoic acids, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2005, 744, 345-352
- J. Antony, GV. Helden, G. Meijer, B. A. Schmidt, Anharmonic midinfrared vibrational spectra of benzoic acid monomer and dimer, J Chem Phys, 2005, 123, 014305
- G.M. Florio, T.S. Zwier, E.M. Myshakin, K.D. Jordan, and E.L. Sibert III, Theoretical modeling of the OH stretch infrared spectrum of carboxylic acid dimers based on first-principles anharmonic couplings, J. Chem. Phys., 2003, 118, 1735
- Ch. Muthuselvi, A. S. Princy and S. S. Pandiarajan, Growth and Characterization of 4-carboxyanilinium Dihydrogen Phosphate Semi-Organic Complex Crystal, Asian J Applied Sc., 2017, 10(4), 159-169
- Abraham F. Jalbout, Zhen-Yi Jiang, A. Ouasri, H. Jeghnou, A. Rhandour, M. C. Dhamelincourt, P. Dhamelincourt, A. Mazzah, Theoretical and experimental vibrational analysis of [C6H5NH3]2SiF6, J Vibrational Spectroscopy, 2003, 33, 21-30
- V. Koval, P. Nagornyi, Effect of addition of ammonium dihydrophosphate on the formation of insoluble polyphosphates by condensation of potassium dihydrophosphate at 225°C, J Appl chem., 1990, 62, 2373
- M. Bagieu-Beucher, I. Tordjman, A. Durif and J. Guitel, Structure Crystalline du Trimétaphosphate de Potassium K3P3O9, Acta Crystallogr., 1976, B32, 1427-1430
- H. E Kissinger, Reaction Kinetics in Differential Thermal analysis, Anal. Chem., 1957, 29, 1702
- T. Akahira and T. Sunose, 'Transactions joint convention of four electrical institutes, paper no. 246 (1969) research report, Chiba Institute of Technology',Journal of Science Education and Technology, 1971, 16, 22-31.
- T. A Ozawa, A New Method of Analyzing Thermogravimetric Data, Bull Chem Soc Jpn, 1965, 38, 1881-1886.
- A. W. Coats, J. P. Redfern, Kinetic Parameters from Thermogravimetric Data, Nature, 1964, 201, 68-69.
- D. W. Van Krevelns, P.J. Hoftijzer, Kinetics of gas-liquid reaction-general theory, Trans I Chem, 1954, E 32, 5360
- V. Šatava F. Škvára, Mechanism and Kinetics of the Decomposition of Solids by a Thermogravimetric Method, J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 1969, 52(11), 591-595.
- J. Rooney, J. Eyring, Eyring transition-state theory and kinetics in catalysis, J Mol Catal A Chemical, 1995, 96, L1-L3.
- B. Boonchom, Kinetics and Thermodynamic Properties of the Thermal Decomposition of Manganese Dihydrogenphosphate Dihydrate, J Chem Eng Data, 2008, 53, 1533-1538.
- L. Valaev, N. Nedelchev, K. Gyurova, M. Zagorcheva, A comparative study of non-isothermal kinetics of decomposition of calcium oxalate monohydrate, J Anal Appl Pyrol, 2008, 81, 253-262.
- P. Noisong, C. Danavirutai, T. Boonchom, Synthesis, characterization and non-isothermal decomposition kinetics of manganese hypophosphite monohydrate, Solid State Sci, 2008, 10, 1598-1604.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).